Oh, the doors! Those dang doors!! We spent anther day sanding cabinet doors. We moved our workstations over to the driveway this time, but the job was the same.
Todd doing the first sanding with the belt sander and me
doing the fine tuning and edges with hand sanding (and yes, I love me my Fanny Pak). It was so gratifying to make it through the pile - finally, all doors were sanded by 6pm.
I have no idea how people do this sort of work everyday.
Todd doing the first sanding with the belt sander and me
doing the fine tuning and edges with hand sanding (and yes, I love me my Fanny Pak). It was so gratifying to make it through the pile - finally, all doors were sanded by 6pm.
I have no idea how people do this sort of work everyday.After dinner, we moved inside to work on removing the sink
and countertop. After removing the sink, we quickly ran out of steam around 10 pm and couldn't motivate to get the countertops off, although we made some valiant efforts.

1 comment:
Aaaaah! Sanding!!
Post a Comment