Thursday, September 4, 2008

Is it Fall yet?

It must be Fall...'cuz I had another fall today. So yes, I am a klutz, but 9 days of operating a chop saw and climbing up ladders and operating a power grinder and sander, etc. and nothing happened. Today, I walk across the street in Boston and my foot turns on a missing paver and down she goes. I, of course, toughed it out and made it to my destination...Sephora. But as the ache started to set in, I was glad to be there...cause the blood flow accompanied the ache and alcohol is omnipresent at the Sephora for disinfecting brushes and open wounds alike. So i was left with an inch wide cut on my knee that was bubblin' blood. This pic was taken a few hours later at home after we got it cleaned up right nice. So, unfortunately for my black sandals, they are no longer trusty. After years of dancing salsa with them, this is the second bad spill that I have taken in them...and I am not normally superstitious, but we did part ways tonight. Goodbye black sandals. We had a nice time while it lasted.

2 comments:

Helen said...

Poor Stacey (bad shoes!)... Todd will make it better.

LordHarrier said...

Hey where's a pic of the completed kitchen???!!!