Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Day 15 - PAINT!!
















It is SOOO exciting to see the walls painted!! We were up until 2am last night painting these walls with a fierce determination! And when I say we, I mean Todd. Apparently, I was busy snoring on the couch. BUT, after writing Day 14's post, I actually painted a (small) portion of the kitchen by myself, so I did contribute to the effort. We are not done yet, but I couldn't help but post a before (on the top or left depending on your browser) and after (on the bottom or right) at this stage! I'll have to take better pictures because it's hard to tell in these photos that the walls went from insane asylum stark white to a warm color with brown undertones called "Navajo White". What's next? Putting the cabinet doors up!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

and to think, Day 1 of Kitchen Renovation was only about 11 or 12 weeks ago!