Thursday, October 23, 2008
41.3%
What is 41.3%? Is it the percentage of the daily recommended dose of Vitamin C that I took today? Nope. Is it the amount of my billing rate that I actually got to pocket? Almost, but not exactly. Todd and I had body fat measurements done at the gym today. And yup, 41.3%? It's my body fat content! WHUT! (Ya don't wanna know Todd's body fat content...seriously, its tragic...if we were both ice cream, I'd be Haagen-Daazs with hot fudge sauce and he'd be Skinny Cow...no, wait, he'd be one of those 10 cent ices...you know the kind, blue-colored frozen sugar water sold for 10 cents in the corner bodega). On the same day, a friend invited me to join an exercise-based competition. So, here we go...gonna get this shiz in order!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
EVERYONE knows that Ben & Jerrys or JP Licks is much tastier than those ices!
If they were to assess me I think I would come out as 43% dog cookie and 10% kitty litter...
Post a Comment