
We swapped dust bunnies for the Easter Bunny this weekend. We spent Saturday doing some "spring" cleaning before we went over to Martin's house to watch Audrey and Rafael. We banished the dust bunnies that had taken up residence under our couch, we did laundry and dishes and put all the crap that was strewn along the dining room table in one massive pile. After babysitting, Cristina came over for her last evening on the East Coast before returning to her beloved San Francisco.
Here is a picture of us on Easter Sunday morning. After dropping Cristina off at the airport, Todd and I had a workout at the gym and then went home to finish up cooking dinner. Todd, Doug, and I had slow cooker pork and Corn, Sage, and Prosciutto stuffing. Yum!! A side of salad and sugar cookies for afterwards rounded out the dinner...

2 comments:
I like food...
The link on my blog "toffee goes global" has been fixed.
Post a Comment